Thursday, February 18, 2010

LOVE

Does it seem that romance is missing? Well bring the love back. If you are married make this day count, by surprising your loved one.Idea # 1: How about taking the time to think out a good plan even write a list of the things you know that your spouse/partner loves to do or their favorite food or meal. Then put something fun and romantic together, like wake up before they do and write a note maybe reading this: Today is the start of love and by the end; you will know why you are with me. They wake up and when they go into the bathroom have another note placed on the bathroom mirror. Keep placing notes in random places but places you know they will see it. End with them ending up at a hotel or back at home to a romantic surprise. This would be an idea that will need a lot of thought put into it but it could be fun if executed right. Idea # 2: See if the two of you can both get the day off from work. If it’s possible for both of you to be free that day, then plan to go to church in the morning if that’s something you do and if you do go to church and haven’t went in a long time then that would be a great way to start your valentine’s day. If that’s not something you do then just have a nice relaxing day at home. Try doing things that you did together when you had the time; sit and hold one another in each others arms and remind them why you love them.Idea # 3: If you are busy that day just get some flowers delivered to your loved one and try to be different; don’t just send roses. Do their favorite flower or a mix of roses with flowers. If you can’t make this happen, try doing something in advance. Make sure to use more thought than money. It’s not how much you spend it’s the thought you put into the gift, and someone who loves you dearly will love what you have to give. DON'T WAIT UNTIL VALENTINE'S DAY TO SHOW YOUR LOVE. TRY TO SHOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE ALL YEAR TO LET THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE KNOW THEY MAKE YOUR LIFE COMPLETE. SAY WHAY YOU HAVE TO SAY AND SHOW THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
****************************************************************************
Do you want to do something different this year for the one you love? Well how about giving a card but not just any card don’t just go out and buy one of those cards that already have words written in it, that you have to stand there for minutes even hours trying to find the perfect one that says what you are trying to express. Try buying a blank card maybe even just a plain piece of paper and write what’s in your heart, write what you feel about the person you love. No matter what you write it on the words will be the most important thing about this gift. If you are having trouble and don’t know how to get started, here’s some samples of how you could start off. These may help you think and find the words in your heart to express the love you have for your spouse/friend.
♥ I knew you were my true love when you looked into my eyes; how you always make me smile with just one look from you that’s when I knew you were my true love.
♥We were always friends in my heart you was always my lover; but most importantly I’m glad you are my friend.
♥You are a dream come true so wonderful and exquisite you are; you don’t have to try you were born a star. Like a star in the sky you shine and brighten up my heart and mind; without you I would have never knew dreams could come true.
♥Your love holds (me) your smile makes (me) glow. Your love filled my soul with warmth and hope.
♥ When walking alone, I’m not really alone because you’re holding on to (my) mind; when walking alone I’m not really alone because you’re holding on to (my) heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment